spawned by Four Right Wing Wackos

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beware the Coming Police State

"What's the plan? It is this. McCain doesn't matter. Reputable dermatologists are discussing the fact that in simply actuarial terms, John McCain has a virulent and life-threatening form of skin cancer. It is the elephant in the room, but we must discuss the health of the candidates: doctors put survival rates for someone his age at two to four years. I believe the Rove-Cheney cabal is using Sarah Palin as a stalking horse, an Evita figure, to put a popular, populist face on the coming police state and be the talk show hostess for the end of elections as we know them.

"If McCain-Palin get in, this will be the last true American election. She will be working for Halliburton, KBR, Rove and Cheney into the foreseeable future -- for a decade perhaps -- a puppet 'president' for the same people who have plundered our treasure, are now holding the US economy hostage and who murdered four thousand brave young men and women in a way of choice and lies."


Naomi Wolf: The Battle Plan II: Sarah "Evita" Palin, the Muse of the Coming Police State

Editor's note: Don't forget to wash up after visiting HuffPo.

Editor's note two: You know, I think I'd hit that. I mean, I wouldn't tell anyone about it, but if I were absolutely positively certain that no one would find out, I do believe I'd go ahead and hit it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hit that too. After hitting 3 bottles of George Dickel Tennessee Sour Mash. And taking my self-respect out back and shooting it.

then, I'd totally hit that.

Anonymous said...

afterthought: She's gotta be the one talking about dermatologists...What the Fuck is that thing on her left tit?